Cortijo Romero 2019
05 Oct 2019 to
12 Oct 2019
Cortijo Romero , Órgiva
Flight Status: Do NOT book flights yet
To Email or Book
You can now easily choose your own room by looking at the retreat floorplan and clicking on the room of your choice. Want a room away from the pool, or near the worshop space?
|Email me with your inquiry|
Singing Holiday in Spain
We are thrilled to be returning to the Cortijo Romero retreat in Southern Spain (Orgiva).
The mountain setting is stunning, with clear, uplifting air and spectacular views. The centre itself is beautiful, with traditional Andalucian buildings surrounded by gorgeous gardens and a pool scented with jasmine. It’s easy to get to, excellent value for money, and you’re likely to meet others who you’ll enjoy connecting with too.
This is the last time we’ll be going to Cortijo Romero for a while, we plan on trying somewhere new next year.
The price includes the following:
- Full board meals
- Day trip out with a guide
- Early-morning Yoga or T’ai Chi
- Swimming Pool
- Reasonably priced bar
- Opportunities to explore the local area
All meals at Cortijo Romero are vegetarian. They will cater for special diets, such as Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan etc for a surcharge of £21.
You will need to make your own travel and insurance arrangements. The nearest airport is Malaga which is a 1.5 hour drive to the retreat. Cortijo Romero can arrange airport transfers for £28 each way.
We also recommend you have a valid EHIC card.
The holiday will be limited to 34 people including teachers. The centre has 11 single rooms, 7 twins and 3 doubles all with a private bath or shower.
A shared room (twin or double) is
£749 £649 per person
A single supplement is £50
How to Book
- Check with me that we still have spaces (if you have already said you are interested then you are on the list)
- Let me know if you need a single, twin or double room. Due to limited single spaces please consider sharing if you can.
- Let me know if you have any special dietary requirements. There is an extra charge for special diets.
- As soon as we have told you we have a space for you, you will need to send me a £195 non-refundable deposit per person.
- The balance will need to be paid 2 months before the holiday
If we are full by the time you want to book you will be placed on a waiting list. Places are only secured once the deposit has been received. If you have reserved a place but not yet paid a deposit you run the risk of losing your place to someone else on the waiting list.
Please only book your flights once we tell you to go ahead.
Please send your deposit(s) via BACS to:
Reference: CR 2019
Please don't book flights until I tell you to as that will be when the holiday is definitely going ahead.
Costs for their bus service are currently £28 each way.