Cortijo Romero 2020
Flight Status: Do NOT book flights yet
Make sure your flight arrival and departure times link in with the centre’s normal airport transfer schedule. Ask me if you don’t know what these times are.
Select your room
You can now easily choose your own room by looking at the retreat floorplan and clicking on the room of your choice. Want a room away from the pool, or near the workshop space?
We have had an amazing response to this holiday so we have arranged to have exclusive use of the retreat, giving us more rooms and more privacy.
We now have space for 33 people including Ruth and Jon. The following rooms are available, all en-suite.
- Singles: 11
- Twins: 7
- Doubles: 3
- A shared room (twin or double) is £749* per person
- A single supplement is £100
- Special diets, such as Gluten-Free, Vegan etc have a surcharge of £21
- Airport transfers are £28 each way
Singing Holiday in Spain
The mountain setting is stunning, with clear, uplifting air and spectacular views. The centre itself is beautiful, with traditional Andalucian buildings surrounded by gorgeous gardens and a pool scented with jasmine. It’s easy to get to, excellent value for money, and going to be a lot of fun and laughter in the sun.
The price includes the following:
- Full board meals
- Day trip out with a guide (Granada, mountains or sea)
- Early-morning Yoga or T’ai Chi
- Swimming Pool
- Reasonably priced bar
- Opportunities to explore the local area
All meals at Cortijo Romero are vegetarian. They will cater for special diets, such as Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan etc for a small surcharge.
You will need to make your own travel and insurance arrangements. The nearest airport is Malaga which is a 1.5 hour drive to the retreat. Cortijo Romero can arrange airport transfers.
We also recommend you have a valid EHIC card.
How to Book
- Check with me that we still have spaces (if you have already said you are interested then you are on the list)
- Let me know if you need a single, twin or double room. Due to limited single spaces please consider sharing if you can.
- Let me know if you have any special dietary requirements. There is an extra charge for special diets.
- As soon as we have told you we have a space for you, you will need to send me a £195 deposit per person. See Terms and Conditions for refunds.
- The balance will need to be paid 2 months before the holiday
If we are full by the time you want to book you will be placed on a waiting list. Places are only secured once the deposit has been received. If you have reserved a place but not yet paid a deposit you run the risk of losing your place to someone else on the waiting list.
Please only book your flights once we tell you to go ahead.
Please send your deposit(s) via BACS to:
Reference: CR Holiday
Please don't book flights until I tell you to as that will be when the holiday is definitely going ahead.
Costs for their bus service are currently £28 each way.
Yes, a coach is provided along with a guide to either Granada, the mountains or the sea. A pack lunch is provided as we will be away from the centre for most of the day. We return in time for the evening meal.
Granada is about 1.5 hours drive and there is an opportunity to visit the Alhambra. This will need to be booked several MONTHS in advance as it does get very busy.
Mountain trip visits several of the small villages where you can sample cheese and wine at the local bodega, sip coffee in the quaint mountain squares and weather permitting go on a gentle mountain walk with a guide.
Sea trip does what it says on the tin. A trip to the sea!
All teas and coffees are free. Beer is €1 a bottle, wine is €6 a bottle, organic wine is €9 a bottle. You can buy a bottle, put your name on it and store it in the fridge. Soft drinks are also available.
You pay for what you drink at the end of the holiday.